antt
antt asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

can you believe yes network was showing the yankees vs mets game today where....?

louis castillo dropped the pop up

Where they trying to get mets fans upset again and sad!!!?

Favorite Answer

haha best game ever.sorry i have to be the obnoxious yankee fan that I am.

also,

if your a mets fan..why were you watching the yankee game?

keep your head up Mets fan, maybe they will win next year.

always remember, the yankees have embarrassing moments as well.

I suppose you didn't see the rest of that game. That game was awesome throughtout the entire night. It was the first game of the subway series in 2009, and first, it was yanks 1-0, then mets 2-1,then yankees 3-2, then mets 6-3, yanks got another run making it 6-4. matsui's 3 run hr made it 7-6 yankees, then it was 7-7, then 8-7 mets, then the amazing walkoff

• farlin

Agreed. once or twice for people who pass over it then pass on. this is redundant and uninteresting. quite quickly I should not be turning the channel to the MLB community in any respect. which would be drastic, nonetheless outdoors of a few specials and information I easily have already tapered off a minimum of 60% because of the fact all of it started.

Its pretty easy to do.... look @ ur bullpen every yr. All that money to waste!

Source(s): Yanks 2009!!!

lol They call it a Yankee Classic... and i love it ;D