? asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

Why do I have these weird dreams?

I'm standing in a corner or against a wall and I can't move

my body or turn my head. I feel like there's something evil

standing behind me and I can't move or run away. Why?

Favorite Answer

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.

To dream that someone or something is evil, denotes a repressed and/or forbidden aspect of yourself. This part of yourself may be seeking recognition and acknowledgment. Alternatively, evil may also be a reflection of your strong, negative emotions like hate, anger, etc.

You are probably trying to forget something you might have done but, it doesn't want to be forgotten.

Source(s): dreammoods.com

The evil thing you are trieng to run away from may symbolize a struggle and you being stiff and unable to move may just symbolize you no being able to run away from these struggles you are facing in life!Why yoou cant move is becasue you dont have enough strength!