How the opposite signs are similar and thus perfect for each other. lol.?

Aries-Libra both very innocent. both are sensitive and stand up for themselves by getting angry. both are very intellectual and love intellectual debate. both are angry about a lot of things inside..and argue about things not being fair.

Taurus-Scorpio both are very blunt/extremely honest. both have a sort of tactless/aggressive manner to them, kind of like no sugar-coating and not that great of manners sort of thing. Just plain straightforwardness. both are very romantic. both are extremely sensual/sexual. neither is shy of saying the truth about things.

Gemini-Sag both are adventureous, love to travel, are almost always happy and very active, and are both very social but also quite quiet and somewhat introspective in that they like to think about idealistic philosophies of the world. both love knowledge, both spiritual and intellectual.

Cancer-Capricorn both usually feel like nobody really loves them all that much, both prone to self-pity and both are always about to be depressed again. they have the same straight-faced and monotone witty sense of humor with a little of the absurd in it, and LOTS of truth in it. both extremely deep thinkers. both naturally good psychologists. both extremely cautious, strict with themselves, ambitious, self-concerned, and put family above all.

Leo-Aqua Both love making people feel loved and love being friendly and making friends everywhere. both love being open-minded, generous, and being as unjudgemental as possible about the people they choose as friends....Both love expressing their unique individuality, and showing love to others through showing them how to be more playful.

Virgo-Pisces both quite serious people who it just so happens also love to joke. haha. both very analytical. both get caught up in emotional dilemmas which they feel they can't solve for themselves. both tends to make their life very very messy and turn to alcohol or other forms of addiction. both are extremely shy. both are just very serious people with extremely pensive and analytical minds. both can be curiously witty in the things they say (so serious!!) and surprisingly brilliant/intelligent. both long to be laborers for the world to just dedicate their time to the world selflessly. both are quite passive.

I wrote it :)

I just wanted to share what I've observed/what I believe and wanted you guys to add how much you agreed and you're also welcome to add your own observations/opinions. Thank you all :) !

Favorite Answer

that's true.

I like that. =]

I'm a Leo, and Aquarius is my opp. We're both awsome, we tend to be childlike at heart, consider individuality and self-expression of some type the most important things, and we even have similiar dispositions. (confident dispositions usually)

and Geminis and Sags are also all about Fun, Stimulation, and Truth.

Source(s): life
  • Gemini-Sag both are adventureous, love to travel, are almost always happy and very active, and are both very social but also quite quiet and somewhat introspective in that they like to think about idealistic philosophies of the world. both love knowledge, both spiritual and intellectual.

did u write all this? cuz i think its right....

Source(s): the best....

Nice job!!!

I do love my opposite sign----I am a Sadge btw.

IDK if I will actually date/marry a Gemini, but I certainly do have a lot of Gem friends and I think they are the BEST :)))))

Great observations btw :)

very true. I often think that opposites don't attract. Im a cancer and have not been attracted to a Capricorn. i hope i do though, cos its true i feel unloved and it would be nice to share that with someone.

this is spot on though.

Wow...where do you get this stuff.

Cancer/Capricorn are probably most similar. But all the "prone to self pity" is a bunch of hooey.

oooh i clash with virgos all the time... i've only met one virgo that i can get along with, so far...

surprisingly, i get along so well with fire and air signs, as well as fellow pisceans...

Source(s): pisces gemini moon

so true im leo

but i like the virgo/pisces aspect so true too

Ahhh, very insightful, i wish to meet a sagg person in my life ^_^

this is all wrong....