?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

I know I am going to catch h*ll for this, but Gene Simmons?

Does his show just completely turn you off to him. I am starting to think he is mildly retarded?

don't really mean retarded, just him and his kids act reallt dumb

• Favorite Answer

TV will pretty much retard any Ham. Especially if the Ham has a long tongue

I was never really a fan of his, but if you have ever watched an inteview with him when their are women around--ewww. Talk about sleezy! He seems to have a couple great kids and Shannon must really love him to have put up with him all these years. And remember most of the show is played up for the cameras.

I thought it was kind of interesting. He's always been a complete douche so you can't fault him there. Plus it's kind of cool to see that behind "The Beast" he's really kind of a neurotic Jewish accountant.I think to think of him as a giant Woody Allen. He's got some weird habits doesn't he?

When it comes to entertainment he is considerd to be one of the best in the business but I haven't actually seen him live so I can't answer for sure.

I know, I absolutely hate him and his trashy show.

The Rock of Love at least has some class! You know, with our hott chicks and booze, man.

not retarded...just gettin old is all

we aint all what we once were

yeah. cant really stand him.