Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Talking problems?....?

everytime i talk this annoying sound comes from my throat...

what is it and how can i stop it?

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

wow some people on here are so rude. I'm sorry though I don't know what it could be. Try drinking some warm milk. IF that doesnt help then I would go see the doctor.

• Star

Sorry, but more information is needed to answer your question. Check with your doctor. Our bodies lets us know when something is out of its natural order. Take Care.. Star

what does is sound like? give some more detail, im not tring to seem rude but the people in the general health might know more

try speaking in a different tone. or just clearing your throat.

Source(s): me

guurl, it's yo damn voice and i can hear it from here. get a friend (someone hott with a name that rhymes with barley) to smack you in the throat with a sledge hammer a few times...should help. if not...drink some bleach.

Source(s): i've dealt with this before

ask ur doctor i have no clue what it cood be . just give them a call tomorrow morning .

you need to put more information. but your voice may be changing, or maybe ur getting sick, i couldnt tell.

i do believe it's your voice olly