HELP!!! i need the name to a car paint?

Im looking for the name of a car paint that gives your car the appearance that it changes colors as you move from one angle to another. the colors of the paint job r usually purple, green, orange n so on. I tried looking up two tone car paint and it gives me results im not looking for. Also can you give me the price range of this paint job n businesses that can do this. thanks

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The street name for the type of paint is "chameleon".It is made by DuPont.Their brand name is "chromalusion".It is extremely expensive,supplies alone for a car will be a couple thousand.Most any high line body shop can do this.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    pearlescent and it gunna cost you alot like well over $5000

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.