ct asked in TravelVietnamOther - Vietnam · 1 decade ago

Help with translating from Vietnamese to English?

i'm sorry, but the words are all bunched up & without accent marks


(well, i think it's something about a birthdate)


3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hi, I'm Huong, Vietnamese. I can help u to translate ur words:

    Vochongconcainamsinh this word is wrong writting, The correct word is:Vợ chồng - Spouse, Con cái- ur Children, Năm sinh- year of birth.

    If u have some problem with Vietnamese, i'm willing to help u. My email: huongphieeu@yahoo.com.

    Nice day!

  • 1 decade ago

    Huong is absolutely correct! I'm also available for advice. I travel regularly to Vietnam and Have built a retirement home there.


  • 1 decade ago

    It means A couple, their children, and their birthdate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.