hes a junior im a freshman?

alright its summer and my neighboors friend wants to hook-up with me. he doesnt want anyone to fine out we did. i just dont know what to do. hes not but i am more of the person that has a boyfriend and hooks up with them. i dont know i just dont want to be a whore. i just dont know if i should hookup with him. he said he was going to call me tomorrow to. he wants to like go for a walk and then just hook up! ahhh help i dont know what to do.

by the way he was like your prude, and i am not i just have never hooked up with a guy, i just want it to be someone special, that i am dating. but then again so many people hookup with no strings attached and its fine. idkk

Favorite Answer

DON'T DO IT.

I think you should set him straight first.

If you don't wanna loose him, then just randomly ask on the walk if he likes you.

If he says yes, then just say "Well, I really like you too."

But don't be fooled.

If he doesn't want anyone to find out that yall are hooking up then he might just be in it for the action.

Honestly, if you really wanna be safe, then talk to him a little bit more before yall hook up.

The best of luck!(:

Don't hook-up with him, it wont be a serious relationship and it'll make you come off as a whore. If he actually liked you instead of wanted to just use you, he wouldn't care if anyone found out.

wtf have more respect for yourself

he just wants your body so realize that

btw your just a freshman so stop hooking up with guys or your name gonna start comin out ugly

DONT DO IT.