hes a junior im a freshman?

alright its summer and my neighboors friend wants to hook-up with me. he doesnt want anyone to fine out we did. i just dont know what to do. hes not but i am more of the person that has a boyfriend and hooks up with them. i dont know i just dont want to be a whore. i just dont know if i should hookup with him. he said he was going to call me tomorrow to. he wants to like go for a walk and then just hook up! ahhh help i dont know what to do.

Update:

by the way he was like your prude, and i am not i just have never hooked up with a guy, i just want it to be someone special, that i am dating. but then again so many people hookup with no strings attached and its fine. idkk

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

DON'T DO IT.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should set him straight first.

If you don't wanna loose him, then just randomly ask on the walk if he likes you.

If he says yes, then just say "Well, I really like you too."

But don't be fooled.

If he doesn't want anyone to find out that yall are hooking up then he might just be in it for the action.

Honestly, if you really wanna be safe, then talk to him a little bit more before yall hook up.

The best of luck!(:

• 1 decade ago

Don't hook-up with him, it wont be a serious relationship and it'll make you come off as a whore. If he actually liked you instead of wanted to just use you, he wouldn't care if anyone found out.

• 1 decade ago

wtf have more respect for yourself

he just wants your body so realize that

btw your just a freshman so stop hooking up with guys or your name gonna start comin out ugly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DONT DO IT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.