Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

"Baba Ga Noosh" or "Famous Kid" for gamer tag?

I need your choice for best gamer tag! I've narrowed it down to these. If u don't then there's also "its me ty" but its not the popular choice haha. Also I don't care if you don't like them or not. Just choose one or the other. If you got nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks for your help guys!

Ty

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Baba Ga Noosh, dangit! That's epic. I would be proud to have a friend with such a weird and interesting name. (Also, it reminds me of MXC, which is always a good thing.) Don't listen to these pansies, be different and go against the crowd of mindless normality!

And for the member who mentioned it being difficult to find a nickname for, please. I'd use Baba, or if that's not "hardcore" enough there's BGN.

In the end though, choose whatever you feel suits -you-, not what other people recommend.

• 5 years ago

Before they were famous: Mom, do you want my green stuff? First Lines: out there Games: purple Get your game on: 1987 Hot music: Night Hot music video: outdoors Magic Music: Walden Robert Perciville Cassotto Music: Night Pop Music: Night Show me the money: Illinois and New Jersey Discovery1: Mad About You’s Murray Discovery2: 80 River 630 crab legs 930 lobstr tails 1040 Blink 4 bicycle 7 Face Nutter Butter MCT Raiders of the Lost Ark iHeart: Playlist B95 625 move 925 field B2W Maroon 5 425 customer Magic 905 1205 wings 305 summer 705 WGNA Celebrity: Lee Brice WGNA Workforce : boss WGNA Email: calm

• Osama
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Famous Kid

• 1 decade ago

well baba ga noosh is a bit weird and famous kid is a bit cliche and not so unique, but baba ga noosh can make u sound like an indian

to save yourself the emberrassment and weirdness go for famous kid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Baba Ga Noosh is nice but if i was playing online that name is too hard to shout out. but Famous Kid is nice in a nice shooting game "KID" could be a nice nickname. ex: We have to set a flank of the left side "KID" cover me:.. Yeah has a nice ring to it.

• 1 decade ago

Ill say famous kid

• 1 decade ago

Baba Ga Noosh because I love MXC, and it reminds me of it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.