Dustin Y asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

What should I expect when I go to my school's MT interview?

My college requires an interview for their medical technology (clinical laboratory science) students. What sort of questions should I be ready to answer?

Also, what should I wear? I am considering dressing in a two-piece business suit. Most medical students dress up this way during their interviews. Both are professional programs, but I certainly don't face the competition that medical students do.

Thank you for your time.

Favorite Answer

Yea, wear a suit because it formal. You want to look your best to get into the school. I know only some on the question that they might ask, but I hope it helps.

1.You mention a number of career related skills on your resume. Tell me what you know about:

2.What experiences have you had related to research?

3. What qualities do you have that make you an effective researcher?

4. What do you know about (name the recruiters company)?

5. Aside from classroom texts and experimentation, what journals or professional articles are you currently reading for professional development?

6.You have prepared a report for the organization’s advisory board. All the facts included in the report have been documented, checked, and double-checked. However, one of the supervisors states that the report is incorrect and demands that you make the correction. What is your response?

7.Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

This are the only ones I know really. You need to answer question similar to these ones. So prepare to answers along these lines. Good luck.

Source(s): knowledge