Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 decade ago

what is the difference on the dualshoack 3 and sixsax ps3?

i want to buy a second one to play with my friends but i dont know wich one?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dual Shock 3 has the rumble feature. Sixaxis is missing the rumble.

Get the Dual Shock 3.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A DualShock 3 Controller is the latest controller Sony has made. It Vibrates like the old PS2 controllers but it also has the Six Axis in it as well. Its a bit heavier then the regular Six Axis controller they use to sell. Really you're getting two things in one in this controller. Vibration and also Six Axis where you can control airplanes and cars with your controller.

I Also agree that Sony does not make just Six Axis Controllers, it's All DualShock 3 Controllers. But If i were you, get the DualShock 3 controller its definitely worth the money :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only difference is the DUALSHOCK has rumble and the regular SIXAXIS doesn't DUALSHOCK might have a better build quality (it is $60 after all). Both have SIXAXIS motion control. Regular SIXAXIS isn't sold in retail stores anymore.

• higgo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

efinetly get Dualshock 3 i dont think they make sixaxis anymore

Dualshock 3 is a bit heavier like few grams

and its is a sixaxis controller just it vibrates now, its definetly better i really like it, it still says dualshock 3 on it and sixaxis so only real difference is it now vibrates and feels better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The dualshock 3 can vibrate like the PS2 controller.

• 1 decade ago

the dualshock 3 controller vibrates its pretty cool but its nothing compared to the vibration on the ps2 dualshock controller it barely vibrates and the ps3 dualshock 3 has the sixaxis also

• D.R.E.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The dual shock 3 has rumble effects while the original sixaxis doesnt.

Source(s): ps3 owner
  • 1 decade ago

The sixaxis Controller u can plug up, and charge and play plus u can play wirelessly so your best bet would b with the sixaxis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.