Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Help with the 3 day apple diet?

ive heard about this diet, i know it is a crash diet but im tweeking it a little bit for myself. instead of eating ONLY apples i plan on eating apples through out the day except for dinner where i will eat some type of protein along with green leafy vegetables. i only need to lose a few pounds for this one day, also i plan on doing my normal cardio of running and walking. Does this sound good?

Update:

NO DIET PILLS

im just looking for natural stuff

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That sounds like desperation hun! here is what you can do, I don't know how long you have before this day but I know you can take hoodia.

Hoodia is as effective as hydroxycut. I don't know if you remember hydroxycut but it was taken off the market because it was harmful to your budy

Any way let me cut to the chase. I know about hoodia because I used it and I shed 11 pounds in like 2 weeks if I remember correct.

It works with your body making it think that it is not hungry and makes you use the stored fat you already have. It also stops carbohydrate cravings. I put in a link just click the enter area and then go to weight loss.

i put in a link for you.

Source(s): Dr. Pure http://thepharmacyonline.org/
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.