Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Help with the 3 day apple diet?

ive heard about this diet, i know it is a crash diet but im tweeking it a little bit for myself. instead of eating ONLY apples i plan on eating apples through out the day except for dinner where i will eat some type of protein along with green leafy vegetables. i only need to lose a few pounds for this one day, also i plan on doing my normal cardio of running and walking. Does this sound good?

NO DIET PILLS

im just looking for natural stuff

Favorite Answer

That sounds like desperation hun! here is what you can do, I don't know how long you have before this day but I know you can take hoodia.

Hoodia is as effective as hydroxycut. I don't know if you remember hydroxycut but it was taken off the market because it was harmful to your budy

Any way let me cut to the chase. I know about hoodia because I used it and I shed 11 pounds in like 2 weeks if I remember correct.

It works with your body making it think that it is not hungry and makes you use the stored fat you already have. It also stops carbohydrate cravings. I put in a link just click the enter area and then go to weight loss.

i put in a link for you.

Source(s): Dr. Pure http://thepharmacyonline.org/