injectors, throttle body and the iac valve cleaned?

can anybody tell me how are how too find out how too clean all this stuff plz its a 2004 mustand v6

Favorite Answer

I just did all of those on my ride.

The easiest way is to use seafoam.Your car will smoke like crazy when you use it.(don't worry,it will stop smoking.)The seafoam cleans your injectors as well.I took my throttle body off and cleaned everything separately,but like I said seafoam works pretty good too.

As far as the throttle body and IAC, find your air filter and follow the housing to the engine, the part it connects to is the throttle body. a true cleaning would be to remove the throttle body (a couple bolts and throttle cable) and cleaning with 2+2 cleaner or standard carb cleaner.The IAC is on the side with the MAF so they will be cleaned as well. The injector/throttle cleaner that you pour in the gas tank works pretty good as well. I highly recommend to find BG 44k (sold at most Napa Stores).

injectors- fuel injector cleaner (walmart) put in gas tank

throttle body- aersol cleaner (at an auto part store)

coul dbe a few things what about fuel filter and have the fuel system flushed

Go to Autozone.com and or your local autozone store and they have a guide as to how do all this or if not thay will tell you how to do this .

Source(s): Parts Sales Mgr.