how do you get rid of little green monsters?

you know, jealously...

I'm talking friendship jealousy, not possessions and not relationships.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kill. Unless It's Me. Which It Probably Is. Oh Gosh. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! Wait, Calm Down, Ashley. You're Okay. Breathe. Okay, Better. So What Was I Saying?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if you are really friends*saying this since i don't know what the jealously is about*you would talk to each other about the issue and try to solve it in a mature matter!

a couple months ago i had a fight with my best friend because i was upset with her about something and i ignored her for two weeks but then i decided to be mature and talk to her about it and it solved the whole issue,now we been bestfriends for almost three years!

hope this help :D

• 1 decade ago

at first i thought u were talking about boogers (sorry i just had to get tht out there) ok soo i get jealous of my friends a lot so i know where u are coming from. what i do is think of all the good things i have going for me. a wise man once told me not to be envious of others cause its almost like u expect god to give u more than he already gave u. its good to have a dream or the simple things in life though

sorry this is long but i hope it helps

god bless

• 1 decade ago

with the little silver ones...called trust.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love apples

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uhhhh........................................... I dunno! U just don't be jealous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.