how do you get rid of little green monsters?

you know, jealously...

I'm talking friendship jealousy, not possessions and not relationships.

Favorite Answer

Kill. Unless It's Me. Which It Probably Is. Oh Gosh. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! Wait, Calm Down, Ashley. You're Okay. Breathe. Okay, Better. So What Was I Saying?

Well if you are really friends*saying this since i don't know what the jealously is about*you would talk to each other about the issue and try to solve it in a mature matter!

a couple months ago i had a fight with my best friend because i was upset with her about something and i ignored her for two weeks but then i decided to be mature and talk to her about it and it solved the whole issue,now we been bestfriends for almost three years!

hope this help :D

at first i thought u were talking about boogers (sorry i just had to get tht out there) ok soo i get jealous of my friends a lot so i know where u are coming from. what i do is think of all the good things i have going for me. a wise man once told me not to be envious of others cause its almost like u expect god to give u more than he already gave u. its good to have a dream or the simple things in life though

sorry this is long but i hope it helps

god bless

with the little silver ones...called trust.

i love apples

Uhhhh........................................... I dunno! U just don't be jealous