Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

Help me pleaseeee and ill love you forever? =]?

Well my mom basically is never home, and when she is shes yelling at me. She has this 'friend' in her life and im so sick of her leaving me to go "hang out" with him. So, could you give me some quotes that could relate to this situation?

Thanks for your help. =]

Favorite Answer

"one is the lonliest number"

"us two against the world"

"'friends' come and go... i'm here to stay"

"when he leaves i'll still be here"

"one day when you come back i won't be here"

"they're making you abandon me"

"mama u no i love you... ur love is like food to my soul"

"no one can love u as much as i can and do"

hope i helped

wow your situation reminds me of my childhood

it sucks right?

I always have this poem that describes that shitty time

by Edgar Allen Poe

Alone

My relationship with mother dearest still sucks but hey at least I moved out and have my own life, Im sorry your mother isn't the pillar of strength you need and deserve. But when can you do right? You can b*** and scream all you want to her but that will just make her run away more. It looks like she is going through some mid-life crisis. Like my mom. Divorced. And a kooger. Disgusting right? Women over the age of 40 need to stop preying on all the eligible men in their prime 20's sniff sniff

but hey---it could be worse. My mom loves smoking pot with her Caribbean friends. :) it could be much much worse. Try to enjoy the little you have with your mom.

Try writing her a letter---just spill your guts out. I did that. It worked for like a week. But it was sort of worth it. Good luck! I hope life gets easier for you :D

"The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved"

“I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one].”

“The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved.”

I don't know if that's quite what you're looking for, but I do hope that helped...

tell her "i love you". If you try being kind to her maybe she'll give you what you want.