Are these flats cute in yellow?

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?i...

IN YELLOW? And what can I wear them with?

Favorite Answer

if your not sure if it will match your style, just dont buy it. I'm honestly not a big fan of the shoe..and im not a big fan of it in yellow, but then again its not my style. I would imagine someone wearing those shoes with a dark teal jacket of some sort. definitely a fall color scheme. It prolly looks good with an outfit with a lot of color in it, but the colors all need to be very boring a dull, not vibrant.

Source(s): worked retail for too long

i dnt really like them in yelow but they are cute but if you were to wear them maybe a light wash pair of skinny jeans or a black high waist skirt just above the knees.

No. They would good, to me, only in the black. The other colors show wear the fringe is attached. I dont find that cute.

i think i would like the blue color better..but the yellow would be cute with dark skinny jeans and a flowy yellow blouse..or a black blouse

unless you've learned fashion and design, i would advise you not to get yellow shoes. because it is tricky business matching yellow shoes with an outfit and looking nice.

The front looks weird and could brake easily

they look cool! and u could wear skinny jeans and a yellow shirt and it would look awesome!!!

Source(s): ME!! ^ _ ^

they're alright

and with a cute dress or something or skinnys

not really.

they look uncomfortable and like they could break easily

• ^_^

i like the blue and black better.