Are these flats cute in yellow?

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/product.jsp?i...

IN YELLOW? And what can I wear them with?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if your not sure if it will match your style, just dont buy it. I'm honestly not a big fan of the shoe..and im not a big fan of it in yellow, but then again its not my style. I would imagine someone wearing those shoes with a dark teal jacket of some sort. definitely a fall color scheme. It prolly looks good with an outfit with a lot of color in it, but the colors all need to be very boring a dull, not vibrant.

Source(s): worked retail for too long
  • 1 decade ago

i dnt really like them in yelow but they are cute but if you were to wear them maybe a light wash pair of skinny jeans or a black high waist skirt just above the knees.

• 1 decade ago

No. They would good, to me, only in the black. The other colors show wear the fringe is attached. I dont find that cute.

• 1 decade ago

i think i would like the blue color better..but the yellow would be cute with dark skinny jeans and a flowy yellow blouse..or a black blouse

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

unless you've learned fashion and design, i would advise you not to get yellow shoes. because it is tricky business matching yellow shoes with an outfit and looking nice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The front looks weird and could brake easily

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they look cool! and u could wear skinny jeans and a yellow shirt and it would look awesome!!!

Source(s): ME!! ^ _ ^
  • 1 decade ago

they're alright

and with a cute dress or something or skinnys

• 1 decade ago

not really.

they look uncomfortable and like they could break easily

• ^_^
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i like the blue and black better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.