Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Looking for the perfect baby name! Want a name that ends in leigh, such as brynleigh, ashleigh, blakeleigh..?

but can't be any of those three since I have friends with children named these! Also, this is for a girl! Thanks!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Annaleigh

Hayleigh

Layleigh

Maysleigh

• 1 decade ago

Kayleigh

Emmaleigh

Rosaleigh

Nataleigh (I love the name Natalie, but I personally prefer its traditional spelling)

Annaleigh

Jennaleigh

Marileigh

Brookleigh

Bradleigh (I actually knew of a girl with this name)

Janaleigh

Kimberleigh

And, of course, if you have your heart set on Ashleigh, you could go for that too. It won't seem like you're copying as much as it would if you picked Brynleigh or Blakeleigh. I hope I helped! Good luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marleigh Rose

Haleigh June

Annaleigh Grace

=]

• 1 decade ago

I like Ashleigh and Annaleigh (pronounced ahnna-lee). I don't know why you would want to name your child a name that sounds pretty much exactly the same as your friend's children, except with a different 1st syllable. All of them sound the same to me. Remember, these "trendy" names you think of now will have to stick with your child forever, and as an adult they might not like their name because it sounds very unprofessional and childish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Darleigh

Farleigh

Hanleigh

Rayleigh

• Kaleigh, Pasleigh

• 1 decade ago

Analeigh

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well my name is LeighAndra..But the leigh is at the beginning..

RaeLeigh, KaeLeigh, or Amberleigh

• my roommate's name is Hayleigh and her older sister's name is Ashleigh. her parents made their names match... i think it's cute.

i like the names:

Hayleigh

Analeigh/ Annaleigh

Amberleigh

Kaleigh / Kayleigh

• 1 decade ago

Kayleigh or Carleigh, Leigha. Maybe you could just go with leigha or something like that as a middle name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.