Do guys like it when girls act cute, innocent and stupid?

Just wondering.....;-)

Favorite Answer

if you are talking about long term relationship then honesty is everything, if the man felt that the girl is faking it then that is it....

on the other hand, if we are talking about just flirting, then it is fine to fake it just to have some fun... ( which I don't do, because I think it's just waste of time)

if we are talking about a girl who is genuinely cute, innocent and stupid, add to that beautiful, then this is I guess the dream of every man to start his family with one, believe me it gets no better then that...

by the way, one of my nephews is just like that and I really think whoever get her is a very lucky man, boys are fighting over her.

Well guys like it when a girl is natural and acts normal around him. Just act like yourself and have accept you and find you cute in his own way.

cute and innocent definitely

cute and innocent but not stupid...

Sure. Just not all the time. There is a time and place

absolutely not thats really annoying and itll seem like all you want is attention i dnt recomend it

Source(s): im a dude

why on earth would anyone want to act like that?

• Vinny

cute and innocent. But stupid? No thanks...............

NO