How to get over a guy that doesn't feel the same way about you?

Well... I needs Ideas of things to do to get over a guy that doesn't feel the same way I do about him.

Favorite Answer

run. work out. take up a hobby. be busy. have fun. go out.ignore him as much as possible. Good Luck!

• im in the same situation. I can understand you first hand because i now it hurts.What i have been doing to get over "jake" is just trying to see beauty in everything. Clearly there is a reason that this guy doesn't feel the same, and that's perfectly fine.That means that he isn't what you need,and knowing that before a relationship attempt saves you a lot of fretting and anger. JAKE was everything i wanted in a guy and i tried to be what he wanted. DONT do that. You lose what you valued more than anything. If he cant see you standing there with open arms then dont waste your time. THe trials are hard, but there is a beautiful rose at the end of the storm. DONT EVER give up. Love works on its own time, so dont look for it. Let love come to you, and dont waste any of your precious love on someone who wont give you a chance

Ok i have had the same prob as u i cudnt get over him so i waz always sad and nvr had energy 4 nothing so i took a trip 2 illinois (im not sayin u have 2 go 2 ilinois)and i met this guy hu i really like and i havent thought of him ever since untill kno that i am saying this but the truth is u nvr really 4 get them they r always in ur heart no matter wat sumtimes they hurt but then if u think by good things u will enjoy the time bt remember live ur life no guy is worth that dont mope 4 a guy u wont b with 4 ever

Best and fastest way to get over a guy is to find a new guy. I'm not so sure that's very healthy for you though. You should probably just cry it out. It's therapeutic. Then maybe make a list of everything that's negative about him, starting with:

1. He doesn't like you!

You are probably a very smart, gorgeous girl who isn't worth his time. And I can tell you are smart because 75% of the people on yahoo! answers don't know proper english grammar.

• .

Well don't talk to him for awhile...untill you feel like you are better. Go hang out with friends or go shopping or get a pedicure or something that makes you feel better. And btw are you telling this guy that you like him? because if you are don't do that anymore guys get turned off when some girl says she likes them but they dont feel the same way. Just act like you could care less maybe it will make you seem more attractive with confidence

Find another guy or a few other guys. I PROMISE this works. It might take a while but it will work. I was in love and thought I'd never get over him. 4 months later and I'm feeling that way about someone new

For starters you have to remember to Love yourself 1st and best. There is a lot you can do like read a good mystery novel or learn a new skill. I like the classes at Joanns etc., like cake making. You can also join a gym or a dance class. These are also great ways to meet new and different people and get your mind off a guy.Let God into your life to bring you the love of your life. God works Wonders!!! Good Luck!!

Think that he went out to space and is never coming back. Or that he already loves someone else, Or maybe go out with friends that don't know him so his name wont pop everywhere,this most likely will not work if he has common name like John, Matt, Paul Yeah very common :) Just a few LOL. Good Luck! Go Jogging !

I'm in kinda the same situation but with a girl and she is a good friend. I hate rejection but she wants to hangout and be buddy buddy I think she is totally clueless. I haven't hung out with her for a week. today she didn't even say hi. It kinda feels like a game of chicken. Who's going to blink first. I think I am going to change it up and try and make it happen. For you he must be gay.

The fact that he doesn't feel the same about you should be enough to get over it. Look at it this way: you are wasting energy just thinking about someone who doesn't share your feelings.

• Mary

You should stop thinking about him and just hang out with your friends. Don't mope over it, go have fun with your friends to get him off of your mind. Do whatever you enjoy to do. Think to yourself that there are a lot of guys out there in the world who will like you. Good luck!