Would u move to another state, and leave everything behind, given the chance?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When do I leave??? I can be packed in 10 minutes!

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely! It is according to why you would choose to do this. If you want to leave a bad marriage, do it. I picked up my five children, got on a bus with a small t.v. and clothes for my children, and never looked back. That was 34 years ago, and it was the best thing I ever did.

Things, are not important, emotional health is.

You can ``run away from things`` and start over especially if you know you are in the wrong place, with the wrong person, at the wrong time.

• 1 decade ago

Guess that all depends on what I'm leaving behind.

If it's problems, no. your problems will follow you.

Make sure you have money and reliable transportation........

It's not always easy to start over. It's nice to think about but

in all reality, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

But I guess that also depends on why and what

your leaving behind and what you want out of life.

And there's a lot of creeps and psycho paths out there...............Be careful : )

• 1 decade ago

I did it. Moved last summer to Florida on a whim. Didn't turn out great, ended up back in the same state I started in and my boyfriend lost his car in the process. Engine blew, that was the reason we moved back. Cant get around with no car. Have money, or family help for back up plan if needed, but if it hurts no one, go for it. Never know it may work out great.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Annie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Depends on why your leaving. Do you have a great job offer? Are you going to college? If your running away from someone, NO

• fnyunj
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've done it. Best move I ever made in my life.

But now I'm in the other state, no way would I leave. Life rocks here!

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes I feel like doing that but I would never leave my kids I love them so much and they do not deserve that no matter what my problems are.

• 1 decade ago

depends on who I would be going with, who I would be leaving behind, and what state lol.... but probably not I like where I am and who I am around.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, I did. Once. Today, I'd have to at least fill a pickup (and none of it is furniture). If it gives you a brighter future, not a problem.

• ErikaS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It depends on the situation, if you think that the other state will give you a more brighter future why not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.