Do think a guys accent can make a girl like him even more?

There was a guy I was attracted to...not really my type, btw I'm from CA so I don't have an accent, and this guy was from NYC, and had a sweet *** brooklyn accent and it gave him that bad boy edge...I don't know. But i really ended up liking him a lot and I wonder if guys who have accents and travel to other places in the country have the same experience? Woman giving them more attention b/c of their accents, especially the ones that are pretty distinct.

Favorite Answer

I lovveeee guys with Brooklyn accents. It does give a bad boy edge like you said, definitely!! The accent does stand out too, distinct, not like boring west peeps.

1st of all, california people do have an accent or a speech pattern that most people who have spent any time in california would recognize.

I for one, cannot stand the New Yorker accent. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Exotics are always alluring at first, but lasting relationships are usually built with people who are very similar.

• Alta

Yes. I like white and hispanic guys, but if he has that NYC accent, I like him even more. Im from Cali too.lol NYC men make me drool.

first of all, west coast people like you and me have accents too. the standard American accent is found south below the mid-west. that's considered standard American accent. you just don't realize it because you are living in it.

I love men who are french with english accents *makes cat sound*

:O!

• .

On some chicks that might work, but not on me. . .

= S

yep

You're a hoe

And yes i can prove it

yes. but it was jamaican for me