Do think a guys accent can make a girl like him even more?

There was a guy I was attracted to...not really my type, btw I'm from CA so I don't have an accent, and this guy was from NYC, and had a sweet *** brooklyn accent and it gave him that bad boy edge...I don't know. But i really ended up liking him a lot and I wonder if guys who have accents and travel to other places in the country have the same experience? Woman giving them more attention b/c of their accents, especially the ones that are pretty distinct.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I lovveeee guys with Brooklyn accents. It does give a bad boy edge like you said, definitely!! The accent does stand out too, distinct, not like boring west peeps.

• 1 decade ago

1st of all, california people do have an accent or a speech pattern that most people who have spent any time in california would recognize.

I for one, cannot stand the New Yorker accent. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Exotics are always alluring at first, but lasting relationships are usually built with people who are very similar.

• Alta
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes. I like white and hispanic guys, but if he has that NYC accent, I like him even more. Im from Cali too.lol NYC men make me drool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first of all, west coast people like you and me have accents too. the standard American accent is found south below the mid-west. that's considered standard American accent. you just don't realize it because you are living in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love men who are french with english accents *makes cat sound*

:O!

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

On some chicks that might work, but not on me. . .

= S

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yep

• 1 decade ago

You're a hoe

And yes i can prove it

• 1 decade ago

yes. but it was jamaican for me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.