I need help with my lip piercing!!!?

i pierced my lip and its been pierced for about 2 months now it was infected before and some nasty stuff came out of it eventually it stopped and i thought it was helped now so i took less care of it and didnt wash and clean it every day so i think thats the cause of why its infected again can someone that has had their lip pierced for a while please help me to get rid of this nasty stuff

it turns to crust yucky!

Word to the wise:

Make sure it's clean because the 'crusty' things hurt like hell when the ring (I'm hoping you were pierced with a ring) moves around.

BUT

Don't overdo it. My labret was my first piercing and I was terrified about getting an infection, so I cleaned it several times a day. This left the area red and extremely irritated. The piercing can't heal when you're doing this.

For next time, I suggest you chose a different piercing.

Source(s): Personal experience and friend's experience.

well you have to keep on that crap dude! you have to keep it clean....its not like a ear peircing you can abandon the next month after you get it done...your mouth is a main traffic area! and you need to keep it clean..once you have it under control, clean it every other day. but untill then clean it at least once a day if not twice!

• vdubz

YDI unless it was pierced against your will