Anonymous

Why do people assume blacks who make fun of white people think that they have it the hardest?

This is news to me. I make fun of whites simply because it's funny. I would make fun of blacks too but people usually call me an uncle tom for that. This whole race thing is stupid and it's better left a tool for comedy.

• Favorite Answer

Well stop making fun of whites before you get your azz beat.

I mistakenly said that you referred to Black people as ghetto in your other question and you called me ignorant for it. Now, "This whole race thing is stupid and it's better left a tool for comedy." Oook.

The thing is, White people can't make fun of Black people at all or else they're deemed as racists. But it's funny to you to make fun of Whites. You could care less about what the Whites call you, but you don't want to be called an uncle Tom by Black people. Interesting. If "this whole race thing" was stupid, you wouldn't care what Black people called you for making jokes about them.

Black people DO have it the hardest, it's not my opinion, it's an economic & political fact. Compare statistics for all the groups in the U.S., Blacks are at the lowest in everything from life expectancy, to education.

Me personally, as a Black, i really could care less what Whites think--if i state a fact, and they assume i am trying to garner sympathy, then that is their problem. Black fate, has always been in the hands of Blacks, that much i understand, so i have nothing to gain by making up sob stories for Blacks

I have been around different races my whole life...from my schools and my work...and we make fun of eachother all time. I'm just a white boy hanging with the brothers most the time. and besides stereotypes are mostly true.....I'm white and I can't dance or jump..and my black friends do love some chicken.

• JimG

I agree with you. I think people need to get " thicker skin " when it comes to comedy. Hell, I'm white, and I'll make fun of my people in a heartbeat.

What's the difference between an Irish wedding, and an Irish wake?

One less drunk.

I make fun of white people too! Every time I see a white person all I can do is laugh my áss off. My áss flat like a board from being around to many white people

There isn't anything comical about being a racist. How would you feel if white people made fun of you? Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Grow up.

If a white person made fun of a black person, there would be a race war. It's not a funny topic, and making fun of anyone for skin color is just plain insensitive, at best. It's not funny. Racism is racism no matter who it comes from, or why. None of that counts.

No one should make fun of each other because no one gets a choice of which race they want to be born in and its nobodies fault.

I don't think I'm that funny... lol, maybe I am.

ya, it's a good tool for comedy

Their is nothing funny about thin lips , a big nose, pale skin, big heads, sun burn, yellow teeth etc.