Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Windows movie maker help?!?

I made a video, I saved it in my documents, and pasted it into my videos.I want to edit on windows movie maker, and i can't find it!

Can someone please tell me how to find it or something?!

<3

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe your computer accidentaly deleted it, check your recycle bin first, and then if not there search for it on your computer using the search option and if not found STILL then maybe your file is seen as invisible, if so then go to Tools > Folder Options > View > Drop down list - Hidden files and folders, and if STILL not found your computer could be short on memory on your C:/ drive (or some other letter for a drive) and deleted files in order to save recommended room.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you accidentally moved it somewhere.

Just go to START --> Search --> For files and folders. Type in the name of the video, or some letters you remember from the video and hopefully you'll find it.

Hope So :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should make video wmv for Windows Movie Maker.

Here is a step by step guide to rip DVD and convert any videos to other video formats and audio formats for iPod touch/classic/video/nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, etc. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format (H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, etc.) and Audio format (AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.). It is easy-to-use and the converting speed is fast!

http://www.freedvdripper.org/dvdvideoguide/dvd-vid...

• 1 decade ago

in wmm it has to be a specific kind of movie file (.avi i know works) to be able to edit. when navigating to your folder in wmm make sure the drop down box under the file name says all files or something of the sort

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You have to go to the side bar and "Publish" to finish it. To go back and re-fix it you can't copy it. I don't know if this helps or not....

Source(s): EXPERIENCE....
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.