top 5 greatest female wrestlers of all time?

BQ:coke or pepsi

not looks but ability

• Favorite Answer

1: The Fabulous Moolah

2: Madusa/Alundra Blaze.

3: Molly Holly

4: Aja Kong

5: Leilani Kai

BQ: Coke

1 Mildred Burke

2.Fabulous Moolah

3 Chyna

4 Sherri Martel

5 Madusa Micieli

Chyna

Moolah

Mae Young

thrish Stratus

Lita

BQ- Pepsi

I think the top 5 female wrestlers are the following..... (1) TRISH,, (2)Chyna, (3) Moolah,,,(4) Lita (5) the lady that I picked for number 5,wasn't a wrestler but she was one of the "GREATS OF ALL TIME" (5)Miss Elizabeth. I drink Coke

• Steve

1. The Fabulous Moolah

2. Sherri Martel

3. Madusa

4. Wendi Richter

5. Chyna

Pepsi

1. The Fabulous Moolah

2. Trish Stratus

3. Lita

4. Chyna

5. Molly Holly

• Erika

a million. Jazz- had amzing skills its basically that wwe used her incorrect. this female supplies me the chills as quickly as I see her beat the crap out of the different divas 2.Chyna- all I would desire to sis see grow to be an interconital champion and that declares plenty. the girl grow to be a guy or would desire to i say a shim. 3.Lita- wwe had her moving into a great direstion and had her in great storyline like hardy/component, kane love component. her and trish in a great fued. each and every adventure she grow to be in grow to be an amzing adventure and a reminiscence 4. Beth Phoenix- wwe is making use of her top yet then have her lose to human beings she will beat the crap out of. she is a dominant rigidity and has organic power. this women persons supplies me great memorys of each and every of the divas. 5. Victoria- if wwe supply her the frenzy she desevred she would have been a female legend. i enjoyed her and pass over her plenty! she grow to be a great diva and a women persons to bear in strategies invariably.!!!!!!!! this diva defined power! Runer ups- Gail Kim- a terrific diva and knouckout! she gained the call her first night. Molly Holly- this female is going previously and reminds me of excellent previous days! a real champion Mickie James- a real diva and has caught by way of her organisation from the initiating and doesnt dissappoint Trish Stratus- didnt turn on the organisation yet grow to be hyped up. the girl did have some skills while in comparison with kelly kelly, maria, rosa mendes, o and the bellas! Nattie Neidhart- wwe makes use of her incorrect yet has power and is derived from a great kin! wwe please use her top!!!!

In No Order...:

1.Trish Stratus

2.Fabulous Moolah

3.Chyna

4.Lita

5.Mickie James

BQ:Pepsi!

1. Fab Mulah- held the title for 30 years

2. Trish Stratus-7 time womens champ

3. Chyna- beat men and women

4. Mildred Burke- held the title for 10 years before losing it to June Byers in the first screw job of wrestling

5. Lita- for her risk takin stunts making a new era for girl wrestlers that they too can be high flyers

5. Awesome Kong

4. Sheri Martel

3. Madusa

2. Aja Kong

1. Bull Nakano

Japan produces the best female wrestlers, and wrestling in general