??~ asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

problem with my body?

hello. i am a eleven year old boy. i have knewn this one month i guess. i was lay down on my mat (not with my face facing the sky but the ground.) and my breast hurt. i do not know why. if i just sort of push it hurts. first it happened only to one side but then it became both. someone please tell me!

Favorite Answer

I dont think there is anything wrong with you. Im not a boy but my boobs do the same thing! Dont worry. It might continue but theres nothing wrong!

I hope I helped

Source(s): Personal experiance
  • Minx

did you just eat?? could be that you ate far too quickly and you've just got a bit of indigestion.......... or it could be that you're really thirsty..... thirst can give you pains in the chest, headaches and migraines, irritability and moodiness, bloating, constipation, gas, achy bones, nasty mood swings, brain frizz..... drink more water and ditch any sodas or pop cos they'll only dehydrate you terribly.

or maybe you haven't been eating properly....... lack of vitamin B12 (cobalamin) can give you chest pains and heart palpitations, fatigue and exhaustion, bring on depression, dizzy spells ....... but don't take a supplement..... get it from lean red meat or eggs or milk, cheese or fresh fish........ if you don't want to eat those foods then talk to your mom if you want to supplement with a B complex........ ie ~ B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid, choline, inositol, PABA etc..... don't supplement with any of them individually but rather as a whole group cos they work best together.... but seriously....... eat some lean red meat if it's not dehydration.

obviously, if my suggestions don't work within the half hour get your mom to take you to the emergency room....... chest pain is nothing to mess around with.

peace baby

Source(s): naturopath in training