? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

who do you like better jon or kate?

Which one do you feel more sympathy more...and i mean kate gosselin..not the other kates. haha

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like either of them and feel no sympathy towards them. I do, however, feel sympathy towards the kids. Jon and Kate did this to themselves. No one told them they had to sign up for a reality TV show. They wanted money and the kids were punished because their parents are greedy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither one. If I had to choose, Kate, because Jon is kind of an @sshole right now.. But honestly, I could care less! I feel worse for the kids.

• 1 decade ago

I really don't wanna hear about them right now but Kate. Jon is pissing me off right now he's trying to make Kate jelous and he cheated not only on his own wife but his 8 kids. Kate's doing an OK job.

• 1 decade ago

I think it's disgusting how devastating their life has turned out to be. Jon is a scumbag and Kate is just a media-addicted person...

I don't like either for what they've done to their family, and I feel bad for their kids. But I think I just might like Kate a teensy-weensy bit more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I kinda Hate Kate and now Jon's being a moron so now all i like is the kids

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Screw the parents ;3 jon gave up his job for the kids, so jon. Kate just got fame washed.

• 1 decade ago

Kate. Yeah, she can be a *****, but YOU try taking care of 8 kids...or should I say 9 if you count Jon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kate

we're doing the show together

hannah and kate +8

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Defo Jon he has to live with Kate!

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

kate. I think that John just left her to be with that other woman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.