? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

who do you like better jon or kate?

Which one do you feel more sympathy more...and i mean kate gosselin..not the other kates. haha

Favorite Answer

I don't like either of them and feel no sympathy towards them. I do, however, feel sympathy towards the kids. Jon and Kate did this to themselves. No one told them they had to sign up for a reality TV show. They wanted money and the kids were punished because their parents are greedy.

Neither one. If I had to choose, Kate, because Jon is kind of an @sshole right now.. But honestly, I could care less! I feel worse for the kids.

I really don't wanna hear about them right now but Kate. Jon is pissing me off right now he's trying to make Kate jelous and he cheated not only on his own wife but his 8 kids. Kate's doing an OK job.

I think it's disgusting how devastating their life has turned out to be. Jon is a scumbag and Kate is just a media-addicted person...

I don't like either for what they've done to their family, and I feel bad for their kids. But I think I just might like Kate a teensy-weensy bit more.

I kinda Hate Kate and now Jon's being a moron so now all i like is the kids

Screw the parents ;3 jon gave up his job for the kids, so jon. Kate just got fame washed.

Kate. Yeah, she can be a *****, but YOU try taking care of 8 kids...or should I say 9 if you count Jon.

kate

we're doing the show together

hannah and kate +8

Defo Jon he has to live with Kate!

• .

kate. I think that John just left her to be with that other woman