Anonymous

Do feminists kind of annoy you?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for equality and everything. I hate to admit this (especially cuz I'm a girl) but feminists kind of creep me out and annoy me. =/

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one...

yayy, i'm not alonee!! =D

ughh i don't know why they just really annoy meee...

Favorite Answer

Honestly, i agree with you. They act like they don't have any rights which they do. Feminists would make total sense a long time ago when women didnt have equal rights but now, its like..they already have everything what more do they need. I'm a girl too, but they also kinda annoy me.

Plus their always like Women are better than men!! Well isn't that kind of contradicting themselves because their saying women get treated like that when their treating men unfair, by saying their better. But i know not all of them do that.

Source(s): I think women get treated alot better than men, its kinda unfair.
  • JimG

It depends. If you are talking about the militant feminists. Then yes they do. A woman who simply wants an even playing field type of feminist I support whole heartedly. As far as the " militant " feminists. They are not the only group of activists that annoy me either. Any group that has to resort to aggression, or taunts to get their point across annoy me. An example. The " militant " non smokers. They continue to tell me that my habit of smoking is " hazardous " to my health. My response is " Where I come from another habit that is hazardous to someone's health is not minding your own business."

Agree 100%

Yes because they get all mad when women try to look pretty (their version of pretty is Hilary Clinton yuk) and honestly I'd rather stay home and cook & clean, raise babies, but because of them women are expected to work our asses off at some factory

• _

sort of because i (personally) liked the way things were....women were housewives and took care of their families/husband/boyfriend-i still have a glamorized image of that.....even if you didn't want to marry, you still played the role of the woman in your relationship....a little feminism is okay, equal pay is something that a person shouldn't have to fight for....especially if they are just as good as the man....but extreme feminism? ooh... & now, women want to in a man's place and do a man's job and i don't understand it. we're not built to do that.....but to each his own....

• Alta

A large number do annoy me. They're a little too over the top. But I know without them, I wouldn't be in the position I am in.

the feminists who think women are better than men, annoy me. the ones who think things like, men had their turn being in control now its womens turn.

but the ones who actually believe in equality, no they do not annoy me.

yes the ones who judge you for not becoming ruler of the world

yes, they are dykes, nothing more nothing less, and i hate them. There is no glass cieling, it is their imagination and they are delusional, physically women are weaker than men, and we do have larger brains, just like other races have larger brains than blacks and its a fact just like most blacks have napped up hair and brown skin.

Source(s): V CARD

Yea they act like men are evil & they try to compete with them they're like "I'm not gonna let man take my job" they must not get laid