The meaning of 11:11?

I have friends that always make wishes at 11:11. Why is that?

Favorite Answer

i have this thing bout 1111

i see it everywhere its weird

look it up on youtube

I never heard of this thing until my cousin wrote make a wish at 11:11. She said aslo on 12:34, 1:23, 1:11, I think there was another one but cant remeber.

• Max

your friend must be in to the new age stuff? anyway its suppose to stand for Spirit Guardians, or Angels. However the teaching is that when one sees these numbers (but not only these numbers) then its the guardian or angel trying to get the persons attention.

So if she is making a wish at this hour then she "thinks" these spirits are present and thus will grant her a wish.

You might want to inform your friend that what she is making a wish to, is "not" her guardian angel nor any type of Angel from God. She should be very careful, if she has not already opened up herself to demonic attacks,if she continues in doing so, she will.

She might want to study angels not from a new age perspective, since it will be incorrect, and she will know how they interact with us.

Good luck

agreed with second answer

i mean there's no 22:22 (here in the us) or so on

only 11:11 so obviously that's the only time called "lucky"

(:

star

I think it's because all the numbers are the same. Think about it... It's just something that people do for fun!

Source(s): Personal experience
  • just cuz the numbers are the same... me and my firends always do that! ahha

just a superstition