What do you Basketball admirers think of SHAQ hosting WWE Monday Night Raw?

*This message has been brought to you by The Hop Scotch Section*

What? Dude I'm not lying go to wwe.com Shaq is going to be the guest host this monday night.

Favorite Answer

JDC shaq is going to do it next week. Your an a$$ jdc. i cant wait for this because my 2 favorite sporting events kinds merge for a night. Next week raw will be hilarious. I would like to see shaq vs mark henry lol. Again jdc is an a$$.

Raza: WWE has more viewers than anyone already and they break records every week with more viewers than sienfield, er, and cheers combined you idiot.

The cockatoo above me: i would like to see your fata$$ go in that ring and well see how fake you think it is then. Its corriographed not fake. They train to make those moves and it takes years of training because that mat is hard and the ropes are actually steal. Shows how much you know you pigeon.

• Lol I wanna see Shaq with wrestlers definitely watching this one and I dont like watching WWE but Shaq is funny and Ill watch it.

And Shaq is hosting I see somewhere on tv

i like wrestling and basketball, so im looking forward to seeing Shaq on Raw. However, the "special" hosts arent on the show much, so I dont care.

Im gonna watch though

It going to be an Hilarius show....I bet he gets in the Ring....Can't wait to see what Shaq and Big Show look like standing toe to toe or next to each other. I'm defiantly going to watch

The WWE figured that the way to get them more viewers is to put basketball on their show.

Lmao, Jamaican Man, it was a joke. Chill out.

that proves that wrestling is so bad they need a basketball player to be the host

or basketball players are just that good...........especially shaq

• DAMN you are right my friend and I say I am going to watch whether he hosts or not but yeah now I REALLY want to watch

▓▓▓

▒▒▒▓▓

▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓

▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓

▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓

▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓

▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓

▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓

▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓

▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

MC = Mamba = YS = Brother J = FC = 40 year old virgin

• Its the only to get anyone to watch wrestling. They had to bring in a BASKETBALL player. Go back to spamming the wrestling section, ur not going to get us to invade.

Source(s): JDC

just goes to show you mcmahon is richer then shaq haha