Where can I find easy recipes?

I am not a very good cook, but I would like to expand my diet. Any easy recipes or resources to find good recipes would be great.

I am open to anything :)

Favorite Answer

KraftFoods.com has lots of recipes - from easy to a little more difficult. Don't forget you don't have to use their namebrands for ingredients.

BHG.com also has lots of recipes. It's the Better Homes & Gardens website.

Or go to your local library and check out a cookbook or 2 or 3. Once you find one you really like, go to the bookstore and buy the book so you'll always have it for reference.

Try my recipe for stuffed peppers. It's the easiest thing in the world and so tasty! 4 green peppers 1 lb. lean ground beef 1 egg 1 packet Minute Rice (cooked and brought to room temperature) 3 potatoes, cubed 3 cans Campbell's tomato soup (do not add water) Mix the beef, rice and egg in a bowl with your hands. Cut the tops off the peppers and scoop out any seeds. Fill with beef mixture. Put in a large pot with the potatoes on the side. Cover with the soup and cook for about an hour and a half to two hours if you want the peppers very soft. It's delicious!

Kraft.com

Cooks.com

Woman'sDay.com

and get the Better Homes and Gardens New CookBook from library. If you like it, buy a copy.

It's an easy cookbook full of uncomplicated recipes everyone loves.

The best cooks are the ones who stick to simple recipes, and learn to be creative with basic ingredients. Don't tell yourself you're not a very good cook. Tell yourself "I am in the process of learning to be a terrific cook." One day you will be.

Source(s): I love to cook and bake. The first time I baked dinner rolls, they turned out perfect looking and smelled wonderful. They were hard as concrete. I thought I'd never be good at cooking and baking. Now I A M!!!

I like "5 Ingredients or Less" cookbooks and recipes. Also "3 Ingredients" cookbooks. You'd be surprised at how good a plain and simple recipe can be... you don't have to add 30 something extra ingredients to a recipe to make it delicious. Just basic salt and pepper plus one very special herb or spice can really make a dish zing, but you have to experiment to please your taste buds and discover what your favorite seasonings are for certain dishes. No one else can do that for you, only your own taste buds know what they like. lol

heres a good source

http://recipe-korner.blogspot.com/

check out the italian nachos recipe

i think its called kraft.com

I use it all the time and get little 20 minute recipes!

its great for kids food adn snacks too!

Source(s): kraft.com :P

there is this book you can buy called '4 ingredients'. it is really easy cause you only need 4 ingredients

We couod help you more if we knew what you already eat on a regualr basis.

try this book

recipes.com