When investing in an Alienware Desktop with a $2,000 budget, is it worth getting long warranty?

I am worried if I don't get the warranty something will happen to the computer, but then again, I am on a budget and also I don't think it's very likely anything will happen to the computer

BTW guys I was also wondering if a 1-2 year warranty would suffice? I would usually aim for 3-4 year but seeing as I am on a budget...

Favorite Answer

I suggest that you build your computer. Use newegg.com to buy all the seperate parts, and then put it all together yourself. It saves a ton of money, alienware products are overpriced, and it also gives you some knowlage of your machine, because you built it yourself. I just recently did this, and I highly recommend it.

Source(s): Personal experience.

If you can afford Alienware, You should be able to afford the warranty!

DONT GET ALIENWARE. Creating your own computer with the same specs can save you like $100.

For $2000 you can build your own awesome machine and fix anything that comes up by yourself.

its always good to be careful...so yes i would get the extended warranty