really scary ghost videos?

im trying to convince my friend that they r real so does anyone have any good ghost video links? Thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont have many video links but if you wanna prove your self.. Take her to a grave yard at 12.

Its no joke. Where I live there s a high way where a woman died her name was High Way Shiela. Many believe at night she stands in the middle of the road causeing accidents and such.

Recently there was a murder near the graveyard on that very high way.

It shouldnt be played around with but if your up to it take her to a graveyard.

• 1 decade ago

Not Ghost Hunters! More idiots bumping into each other in the dark and freaking each other out! Try the link

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just make your friend watch "Scariest Places On Earth" or (OMG as much as I hate this fakeass show if you must convince your friend) "Ghost Hunters"

Also once he believes bring him to a computer and be like "Hey, I just found this really awesome video online, you can totally see the ghost, you HAVE to see it" and show him this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3hVrootIg

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Firm believer in ghosts with a sense of humor.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are some from Japan, look up 'Japan ghost girl'. There is one of this figure going behind a car in an underground parking garage...Creepy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have some pictures, but the best ones are on my camera....and i can't get my camer to upload them to my computer. msg me if you want them, and i will send them to you if i can. one in particular actually.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.