really scary ghost videos?

im trying to convince my friend that they r real so does anyone have any good ghost video links? Thanks

Favorite Answer

I dont have many video links but if you wanna prove your self.. Take her to a grave yard at 12.

Its no joke. Where I live there s a high way where a woman died her name was High Way Shiela. Many believe at night she stands in the middle of the road causeing accidents and such.

Recently there was a murder near the graveyard on that very high way.

It shouldnt be played around with but if your up to it take her to a graveyard.

Not Ghost Hunters! More idiots bumping into each other in the dark and freaking each other out! Try the link

Just make your friend watch "Scariest Places On Earth" or (OMG as much as I hate this fakeass show if you must convince your friend) "Ghost Hunters"

Also once he believes bring him to a computer and be like "Hey, I just found this really awesome video online, you can totally see the ghost, you HAVE to see it" and show him this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3hVrootIg

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Firm believer in ghosts with a sense of humor.

There are some from Japan, look up 'Japan ghost girl'. There is one of this figure going behind a car in an underground parking garage...Creepy.

i have some pictures, but the best ones are on my camera....and i can't get my camer to upload them to my computer. msg me if you want them, and i will send them to you if i can. one in particular actually.