How do I deal with male anorexia?

I am 19 years old. After a semester of partying at college and getting out of shape, I was about 200 lbs and decided I wanted to lose about 10 to 15 by eating better and exercising. I have lost 50 lbs in a matter of months and I feel like I have lost all control. I feel guilty about everything I eat, and am always exercising. Worst of all, I am always cold and my mussels feel extremely weak even though I lift frequently. What should I do? I just want to be able to eat what I like without feeling bad and not always be stressed about working out to keep fat off.

Favorite Answer

Don´t worry about getting fat, you are not going to become a balloon just for eating some popcorn for example; Just worry about having a good balanced diet and I recommend you to do sports (they are more fun than working out and you get the same result). You should be enjoying your life and not worrying about your weigh. Worry about how you feel not about how you look. Respect your body and yourself !

Source(s): Jess Weiner article in peace with your body Seventeen magazine

ok so u weight 150 lbs? thats not anorexic. Anorexic is like 120 and less depending on ur height (im guessing u should be 5'10-6'2?)