What to do on a camping trip with 3 girls and a boy?

Okay so I'm going on a camping trip with my three friends, and we are all 14...what to do? I got scary stories, sports games, no scavenger hunts, cards, music, talking, so anything else? I am missing stuff! There's no water so no swimming so that's pretty much it...lol please help!?

Favorite Answer

Well, you could always look for stuff to do that is around the area where you are camping. Anything that might be in a 5-10 min. walk from where you are.

It also depends on where you are camping. State parks have a lot of interesting trails and exhibits that you could visit. If it is a local campsite, you can always ask the owner of the campsite what there is in the area.

We always went fishing with our friends.

No water, let's see

dancing, dance contests

make up a dance

are you in band, have a music festival

Source(s): I ♥ music

hope you were not looking for a nasty thing to do, sorry, not from me, fish,hike , cook in the woods, forget boys and girls, just think real close friends and have a great time..!

• Dave

i've always gotten by with a deck of cards and knowledge of the game 'setback'

look it up, it's really fun