why do guys only text back if you text them first?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry to say this, but "texting" to most guys, is"girl stuff". Fact. I even read somewhere, that for every 5 texts a girl will send, a guy will only send 1. That's why girls get upset really fast, when they keep texting over and over and over again, and the guy won't reply. He'll sit back, wait for her to text a dozen times, and then send 1 text to take care of all 12 of her's.

• 1 decade ago

Like the first person said it depends on the guy, for example I always texts girls first and I feel like they never text first, it just depends on the people, but guys sometimes can be a little slow (trust me I know because I am sometimes ;) )

• Jim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Come on Keisha, are you new to this? Guys and girls communicate differently and for different reasons. You should pick up and read a copy of the book “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” by John Gray. Don’t loose any sleep over it, this is the way we are. If you feel the need to understand the way guys think, read the book. It will probably pay dividends throughout you life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I started texting first to a girl i met online

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Shy.

That doesn't always happen though right - some guys text first.

Depends on the guy.

• 1 decade ago

Because texting makes no sense.

• 1 decade ago

They just aren't that into you. Don't text them. Eventually, they will ask what is wrong and you can say, "well, I figured since you don't text me that maybe you aren't that into me." See? Works.

Women are far more into communication than men are.

• 1 decade ago

if a guy doesn't text you it's because he's just not that into you.

Source(s): justin long
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What are with some of the questions in Marriage and Divorce tonight?

Who Cares

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know. I'm not really good at it. Fingers too big for the damn keyboard on these phones, as a result I usually phone back.SWEET MILDRED SENT ME HERE TO FIND DESPERATE WIVES FOR THE PLAYPEN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.