Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

what does "chow *bitchass" mean?

Someone I know wrote "chow *bitchass! <3 <3"" at the end of her bday wish for me on my facebook. Is that to insult me or something?

I know chow mean "bye", and bitchass is a deragotory term to describe guys.

Favorite Answer

Well, it seems you figured it out all by yourself "Paulo"...except it`s CIAO-not CHOW...rest you have brilliantly concluded...If if she wrote it on your wall only, then it`s not an insult-but if on page where your other friends can see it?..then it could be "derogatory"..

You TOFF! CHOW might mean Bye in some languages but is not spealt in this way. Chow in this case, if you pronounce it in a african american accent or 'ghetto' accent, means YOUR. So essentially they are saying, YOUR ***** ***!! LOL. It is rude but among friends it can be mockingly friendly. so take it as a joke YOU ***** ***!! <3 is a picture of (meant to represent) a womans **** bent over, Doggy style.