Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Cops are at my door and I got warrants. I ain't goin' down for this. What would Jesus do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know what Jesus would do, but you might want to look into good legal representation about now...

• 1 decade ago

Get a lawyer...preferably not Judas.....stating you "Got warrants" means more than one so its doubtful they made more than one mistake.

So follow these rules....

You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided for you, you have the right to plead the 5th and not incriminate yourself, you have the right to represent yourself "Pro se".

You have the right to grab your ankles and get tased while avoiding the warrant or resisting arrest......so drop the Tec-9, pull up your pants, take out your grill, place your hat on straight and smile for the mugshot.

Your innocent until proven guilty, if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He went out like a lamb, but is supposed to come back as a lion. So he'd kill and eat the cops.

• 1 decade ago

grab a shotgun and run towards them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JESUS WOULD TURN HIMSELF IN! There is still time to REPENT! GOD can find YOU in JAIL!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.