whats the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

best story gets 10 pts?????????

Favorite Answer

nothings happened to me but 2 really funny things have happened to my mom

one time she was with my dad and some of her friends and they were going to get a drink at a bar. my dad and her 2 guy friends were in front of them and the door guy let them in, but when my mom and her girl friend were about to go in the guy was like "i don't think you want to go in there' and she asked why and he was like " this is a gay bar"

and then she looked into the bar and there she see's her husband [boyfriend at the time] talking with some random guy at the bar!

lol

and another time was she was at a nude beach but she was wearing a bathing suit. everyone was staring at her so she took her bathing suit of and was like "if i just snuggle with the sand no one will stare"

lol i am seriously screwed up because she told me these stories. [i'm 13]

I fell in the toilet, cuz i forgot to put the seat down, AND I was naked, about to take a shower. Awesome.

i went 4 surf wetsuite after i took it of in the sower and a bunch of hot girls came past i dident have speodeos on so they saw my dick and after a cold shower it went floppy

hobos screaming at the sky

• s talking on my cell phone and i hung up, fifteen minits later i said: ****, wheres my phone? so i drove to every place id been to that day, only to fin it in my pocket

hobos screaming at they sky, lmao good one.