? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Does any one know where Miley Cyrus....?

does anyone know where miley cyrus shops?

I dont really like her, i just like her style.

no disrespect please :)

thank you :D

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wetseal,Forever21,Walmart,Urban Outfitters,stores like that.This site helps me tons!by the way,if you like zebra type fashions and shoes,they have shoes at walmart that are inspired by miley cyrus and they have the CUTEST shoes there...i bought some and they are comfortable and totally cute!!!Good Luck!

Source(s): www.dresslikemiley.net www.walmart.com www.wetseal.com www.forever21.com
  • 1 decade ago

She really likes Top Shop, Forever 21, Intuition, Urban Outfitters and She likes big name designers like Prada.

She also seems to like Band t-shirts, and she says she likes to shop at Target because the clothes are cheap so she doesn't feel bad if she only wears things from there once.

• 1 decade ago

Primark. Are you about 10? Why not be an individual and have your own style, than being a sheep and trying to copy idiots in celeb magazines, as you're just falling for the hype of them wanting idiots to like that rubbish, so they keep buying it.

• 1 decade ago

Walmart

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She's a really big fan of Urban Outfitters

• 1 decade ago

Yep, Walmart.

• 1 decade ago

I heard she likes forever21 and I agree I love that store it has a lot of clothes that are in style and its so cheap! im going this week :) check out there website and see if you like anything

• 1 decade ago

I don't know where she shops but delia's has some really cute skinny jeans jean shorts and graphic tees. hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

i've seen her wear some things from urban outfitters & wildfox couture a couple times :) oh & delias

• 1 decade ago

try this website. www.dresslikemiley.net i also like her style :] !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.