Updating Style...Help?

Okay, so I'm getting ready to start the fall semester at my school, and I was wondering if anyone could help me update my style.

I wear a lot of bright colors, as well as a lot of dark colors. I'm not really fond of pastels. I tend to lean towards tight jeans and tighter shirts, but I've been known to wear loose tops from time to time as well. I need to be comfortable because I walk all over campus from eight until four. I always try to look cute and fun for school.

So my question is, how can I add cute, preppy-ish, pieces but still have a little bit of edge? I don't want to look like everyone else on campus.

If it helps, I'm about 5'7" and skinny. I have really long legs too.

I would be very very grateful if you could post links to websites or pictures of what you think would give me the look I want.

Thank you!(:

Favorite Answer

You should definitely shop at Wet Seal, Forever 21, Zumiez, and Hot Topic. They all have the same website as their name.^^

Wear ballet flats! (: Those places will have everything you need.

Answer mine plz! <pic included>

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhT21...