Is it just me, or should Dear Dumb Diary books become a show?

ok, i now its childlike but, i really like the books. i secretly read them, but i can read adult novels and stuff. i just choose not to. i think the books should become a show for kids, and ill watch them, and i dont care if im 22. anyone agree?

Favorite Answer

Yeah! For sure, it should be made into a TV show. It'd be so funny. And Jamie Kelly's voice could be like 'Dear Dumb Diary, today... I saw a bird!'

And she could be talking while things were happening and it'd be soooo awesome. Yeah, I'm really into all of the kiddie shows with my little niece. Who knew that Elmo and Thomas the Tank Engine were such awesome shows? ^^

a million. costly Dumb Diary permit's faux This by no skill got here approximately 2. costly Dumb Diary My Pants Are Haunted 3. costly Dumb Diary Am I the Princess or the Frog? 4. costly Dumb Diary by no skill Do something, Ever 5. costly Dumb Diary Can Adults develop into Human 6. costly Dumb Diary the undertaking with right that is That that's the place i'm From 7. costly Dumb Diary by no skill Underestimate Your Dumbness 8. costly Dumb Diary that is not My Fault i understand each little thing

yes that would be cool