Okay serious question, I need answers?

Okay, First of all I do not want to sound hypocritical. Yesterday my parents drove to my grandfathers house on the way over there, there car broke down, They ended up at Korean BBQ that was been closed for a while my dad saw some wood by the garbage bin in the parking lot and wanted to collect it (he's a... show more Okay, First of all I do not want to sound hypocritical.

Yesterday my parents drove to my grandfathers house on the way over there, there car broke down, They ended up at Korean BBQ that was been closed for a while my dad saw some wood by the garbage bin in the parking lot and wanted to collect it (he's a handy man and collects random stuff) Well when he opened the bin he was disturbed when he saw pounds and pounds of dog skin and fur, my dad was so disgusted he wanted to puke. When he told me I was outraged and angry, I was so upset I wanted to cry because I love dogs. Im even thinking of going vegetarian (i dont eat much meat anyway) because I just feel so disgusted.
The point to my question is, where can I call to make people stop eating dogs.
Can I do that?
I know it seems stupid, but isn't it illegal to eat dogs!?

I feel like I should do something!