So who do you think is the sexier more attractive ESPN Anchor....Hannah Storm or Chris McKendry?

Chris McKendry turned 41...doesn't look it, actually looks quite attractive for her age Hannah Storm is 47....doesn't look anywhere near her 40's....but also is quite attractive.... so guys who do you think is the more attractive/sexier of the 2? (sorry ladies if the question sounds... show more Chris McKendry turned 41...doesn't look it, actually looks quite attractive for her age

Hannah Storm is 47....doesn't look anywhere near her 40's....but also is quite attractive....

so guys who do you think is the more attractive/sexier of the 2?

(sorry ladies if the question sounds sexist...but, oh well...lol)
Update: yeah...I know I excluded some other attractive ESPN personalities...Suzy Kolber, Cindy Brunson, Reischia Candidate, Sage Steele (who I also think is quite hot), Rachel Nichols, Coleen Dominguez, one might even lobby for Dana Jacobson of First Take... I think McKendry and Storm came to mind because they are the 2... show more yeah...I know I excluded some other attractive ESPN personalities...Suzy Kolber, Cindy Brunson, Reischia Candidate, Sage Steele (who I also think is quite hot), Rachel Nichols, Coleen Dominguez, one might even lobby for Dana Jacobson of First Take... I think McKendry and Storm came to mind because they are the 2 mainstays on ESPN Sportscenter Mon-Fri in the daytime...