Which name do you like best for a boy?

Craig Maxwell

Shane Gregory

Scott Harrison

William Gregory

Bennett Charles

Jacoby Arthur (it's pronounced ja-CO-bee, like Jacoby Ellsbury)

Thank you!

Best Answer

Scott Harrison

William Gregory

Bennett Charles

10/10 names! Perfect!

My favourite personally? William Gregory. It will age the best, has the potential for cute nick names when young, yet extremely suited for successful adult. It has a regal feeling to it which I love.

Suggestions? Seamus Arthur, Nelson Charles, Lucian Maxwell

Good Luck!

Jacoby Arthur, Hands Down. It's Different. Jacoby Shaddix Is The Lead Singer Of The Band Papa Roach & Host Of The Television Series Scarred. Someone Awesome To Have The Same First Name As. & I Actually Love The Arthur Thing. It's Like A Cool First Name With A Traditional Middle Name. Which I Find Awesome. Your Choices In Names & Combinations Of First & Middle Names Are So Unique.

Source(s): My Opinion. =)

Jacoby Arthur

I really love Shane Gregory. It goes together so well. I don't really like any of the other ones except for Jacoby Arthur.

I like Shane Gregory the best. And then maybe Bennett Charles and Craig Maxwell

I Kinda Like Craig Maxwell For Some Reason.

Lol It Has A Ring To It!

• Emily

I love William Gregory and Bennett Charles! I don't like Craig and Shane as a first names but I'd like them as middle names.

I am partial to William Gregory because my son's name is William...but I also like Bennett Charles a lot also! I would stay away from Jacoby...it is never fun not being able to pronounce your own name!

• Josie

I like Bennett Scott!

Or William Gregory

Scott Harrison