Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Miz and Jerico fight on twitter lol?

anyone ever watch these two fight? jericho owns him pretty bad

here is their pages

http://twitter.com/IAmJericho

http://twitter.com/mikethemiz

my favorite ones from jericho

@mikethemiz have u ever seen a wrestler that was supposed to be serious but u couldn't stop laughing? Check out the Miz...

@mikethemiz thanks for watching our video. Someday when I work up enough nerve an drink enough whiskey, maybe I'll watch one of your matches

Favorite Answer

Miz: theres a 10 story parkin structure with thousands of fans booing me as i walk to the bus. im awesome

Y2J: you're gay

Miz: u flat iron ur hair n im the gay one?

Y2J: hmmmm good call. Then again u use mounds of sculpting paste to assemble your purple fauxhawk as u admire yourself in the mirror

Miz: if u looked this good u would do the same

Y2J: if I looked that good I would put a bag on my head

Miz: i cant do this back n forth my dad always taught my to respect the elderly

Y2J: Did he teach u to say "do u want fries with that?"...might come in handy someday

Miz: it did come in handy back in 1996 remember those days when u actually had hair. its cool though bald is the new black

Y2J: And the fauxhawk is the new fanny pack

Miz: listen clay jericho i mean chris aiken i mean y2gay ryan seacrest called n he wants his highlights back

Y2J: Adam lambert called and he wants you back

Miz: i ate some bad food i have to go take a chris jericho. As i sit here in the stalls of jericho i cant get this parasite out does anyone have a code breaker? Code broken i broke the walls down

Y2J: Just heard Miz's match tonight in Adelaide was cancelled due to lack of interest...I'm glad Miz thinks of me when he's taking a dumpski. I think of him when I'm banging his mum...I heard Miz had a barnburner of a match tonight...people ran out and burned their barns in protest

Miz: i just talked to my mom and she said not to worry it happens to alot of guys, you were nervous. Also y does she call u pinky

Y2J: 15000 fans in attendance tonight and not one of them will buy a Chick Magnet tshirt

Miz: just heard this band who r supposed to be the new jonas brothers the singer sounds like hannah montana. theyre called fozzy. just got done with a signing at foxtail call center in melbourne with kelly kelly. headed to the arena.

Y2J: wow the foxtail call center huh? What's next, a signing at piggly wigglys?

Miz: y did u want me to pick u up some tampons for u

Y2J: that would be great and can u please pick me up some pepto as well...I just watched one of your matches

Miz: this tweetwar is so childish y dont u deal with ur midlife crisis with writin a new book entitled around the world in depends

Y2J: maybe it can compete with your new novel Miz-My Life With A Frog Face

Miz: i heard u did so well on celebrity duets that they want u for another reality show. good luck on the biggest loser

Y2J: thanks man. Just found out that it's running head to head with your new reality show, So You Think Youve Got Talent...

Miz: i cant talk too much about my talent but if u really want to know ask ur mom. shes in love with it. she calls it big daddy

Y2J: you misheard her as she actually said "Craw Daddys!" in reference to the creatures residing on your frank and beans...

Miz: eww thats disgusting. speaking of disgusting did the valtrex work or do u have to go back to the doctors for something stronger [Editor's note: Valtrex treats herpes. Ew.].

Y2J: no the valtrex worked just like u said it would. I never shouldve questioned your experience...u ARE awesome!

Miz: r u still mad at that guy for giving u those sores

Y2J: yeah all I did was say u were a good worker and he punched me in the face mulitiple times. My jaw, nose and ear are really sore. 43 years ago this month the Beatles were beaten, attacked, threatened, robbed and castigated during a tour of Manilla. I hope I don't suffer the same fate today

Miz: wow 43 years ago huh. so u were graduating high school around then

Y2J: Sitting in some sort of holding area in the manilla airport for the past hour.... The evil wrestlers are in town. Turns out we were detained at the airport cos Miz is wanted for molesting Philipino livestock. He is not welcome back here. This just in... Australian police have issued a warrant for Miz on the charges of impersonating a wrestler. Hes not welcome back.

Miz: just got off a 14 hour flight from australia heres to u gettin a cavity search in the philippines actually ud like that

Y2J: Hanging by the pool at the hotel with dreamer and just went down the slide... Gonna do a triple lindy next

Miz: wow u n dreamer shirtless by the pool the girls must be lining up u should charge a whale watchin fee. just got done with improv class its so much fun. just like whippin jerichos *** on twitter. im awesome

Y2J: improv class...cool. What time is wrestling class? speaking of whales...how's yer mum?

Miz: no wrestling classes needed i just watch ur matches n it shows me what not to do

Y2J: hmmm making wrestling jokes now? That's like Paulie shore making acting jokes to deniro...

Miz: wow uve got jokes. if u want a real good joke just look in ur pants peewee. n yes chris ur a deniro i wish someday u can teach me to pucker my lips n walk down the ramp with a stick up my a$$

Y2J: how do u know so much about my penis? Creepy... that pucker and stick up my *** walk has made me more mo

Source(s): This is the full thing.
  • ?

It is funny as **** and Ashley The Vegas Girl may be right it might end with them tagging but its been going on long before Edge got injured so I think theres genuine dislike there for each other.

This will end up THE MIZ being Jericho's partner at NOC.

• Hahaha Jericho is killin it! Hella funny.

Chris Jericho is the best!!!

yh i followin both of them and it so funny

Source(s): wwe

LOL

LOL