Help With Making Money On Blogger?

Ive started a blog on videogames at blogger and have google adsense running on it as well. I cant seem to make any money off it. Can anyone give me any tips or advice on what to do? Im kind of new to this online money making thing. -_- the blog is vghunter.blogspot.com

Update:

also my adsense on the side dont show up

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try posting other ADS in addition to Adsense such as from ClickBank, Amazon, Commission Junction and other vendors. You also need to increase your blog traffic through seo optimization, site submission, backlinks, ppc and others.

You also need to ensure your posts are titled with keywords and that your content is unique and informative. Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are a few ways... you're on the right track.... i'd be willing to give you some advice, but i really don't want to post it here. email me if you want to know..... i'm not going to try to sell you anything just give you some advice. I used to do a lot of this. i can point you in the right direction

later

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm blogger is gud by i suggest go to freejobshop.com and leanr a gud job through the internet or even in reality

Source(s): freejobshop.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its very simple you just logon to bloger website, check below link

http://www.onlinebusadv.blogspot.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you may be able to by using google adsense. try it. google it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.