Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Police and drug dealers?

i was reading an article on some website and any way last year hundreds of drug dealers were caught in the United States. Please tell me how do police ketch people that deal drugs in their house. Like its kinda in possible to set someone up in their own house, so how do they do it

Favorite Answer

r u a dealer they are watching u

Well here were I live, Drug dealers are so stupid. They sell there stuff right out of there house. You know that because you got people in and out 24 hours a day. They go in for a few minutes and leave. I don't care what they do on the other streets, but on my street you can bet that I'll be turning your house in. I have a 8 year old, I sure don't need him to be in the line of fire when a drug deal goes bad.My son comes first. So go sell some were else

Wow.. a real wide spread range of opinions. If you can video tape one of these events and then mail the video tape to the local narcotics unit. Tips like this are followed up by which are the most fruitful. Meaning if you can provide a picture of the dealer, their car description, an exchange happening, etc. The more info the more likely it will be followed up. The bigger the target the faster the response. If this is some small time dealer than I would make the complaint to the local pd so a patrolman can scare them away. Most drug officers are bogged down in case loads anyways and are trying to use the triage effect to slow down the drug trade.

Are you on drugs? Dealers obviously sell to people they don't know and some of those people are police. Get off the drugs and use your brain.

I'm not sure how police get boats (ketch) into drug dealer houses

to much traffic in and out ur house cars pulling up

all day and night loud rude disrespectful custemers

serving mofos u dont know like an under cover cop

ur pretty much busted thats jus some of the dumb

s/.,t that will get ur door kicked...

yea...they are called snitches my friend..and snitches deserve stitches!! say a person gets pulled over with an ounce of weed the police ask where they get it and they tell on the person who sold it to them so that the person who got pulled over does not spend time in jail and then they give name and address and the police go search the dealers house

• first off: are you a drug dealer?

second off: they get leads and tips from informants and then they do sting operations and get search warrants and raid houses.

Sting operations, Informants, etc.

Well, they get some kind of lead of what is happening, then they get a search warrant.