Can I Get Approved For USDA Loan?

i owe 10,000 in debt? i get paid 11.50 an hour could i get approved for an usda loan?

Best Answer

Thats alot of debt for only making 11.50 an hour. At 11.50 if you work 40 hours a week you make 22,000 a year...if you would be approved it would be for 55,000-60,000

I by twist of destiny thumbed up the respond I meant to thumb down. definite the subsequent step is to bypass residing house looking. basically because of the fact USDA is backing the deepest loan does not imply it ought to be a house in a rural area. There are city factors marked off as ineligible, yet many suburban neighborhoods are eligible and that they are on the component of excellent colleges.

usda doesn't care about what your total debt is. the only thing they look at is your minimum monthly payments and and if your totaled payments are less then 17% of your gross monthly income then you will qualify.