Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you think is better: Elementary School, Middle School, High School or College?

and:

who are you are your school ??

-nerd

-popular

-emo

-punk

-normal

-antisocial

-boring one

you can combine or put new one up! :)

Update:

i think middle school ( cuz thats what i'm in xD )

uh... i'm normal ! some people are like " you're popular" and its weird cuz they are proud they weere friends with me before and it freaks me a lil' bit! but hey... i consider myself normal ( ^o^)

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

elementary school.

i haven't entered college yet, so i wouldn't know.

i am the normal one.

• *HM*
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, I'm currently in high school so I don't know what college is like yet. But so far I've enjoyed elementary, middle, and high school. Middle school was probably my favorite just because I had such awesome friends and I had so much fun with them (I'm still friends with all of them now, but I've moved since then so I go to high school with different people. But I have some good friends from my high school too.). I'd say I probably would have been classified as "normal" in elementary school. Then in middle school I was a "nerd", and am still a nerd in high school. :P It's definitely not a bad thing though. It's so much fun being a nerd! I just have fun with my friends instead of worrying about being popular and impressing everyone.

• 1 decade ago

High school! I was the nerd/boring one..but at least people in high school were mature enough not to make fun of me about it and it's still close knit so you can get to know friends and people in your classes. I find universities are too big and there's random classes, it didn't work for me.

• 1 decade ago

College.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

College

but add Military too

im Normal

• 1 decade ago

Antisocial,boring one

Elementary school

I dislike middle school becvause some of thjem are fake,and high school suck even worse.I haven't experienced college

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elementary school! I loved that place even though the lunch was crappy it was so relaxing and easy!

most people at school see me as quiet, shy, anti~social, and boring but thats only because they are retarded so i don't talk to them i only like my friends ha ha.

Source(s): §
  • yeyeye
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

college>high school>elementary school>middle school

im a popular guy i guess but i dont like to be put in groups

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

College and

-nerd

-normal

-antisocial

-boring one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm not in college, im not done high school, so ill go with middle school! those years were fun though ;)

normal. the one that makes friends easily, kinda?

• 1 decade ago

College you really start coming out of your shell if you haven't already

-antisocial

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.